Go to the U of M home page

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Sue's update (September 2018)

Fall term is upon us and we forge ahead thinking of student success. Our campus visits have been fantastic and we have enjoyed the terrific conversations with everyone. I believe we, student services staff, across the institution have good working relationships. When I ask my counterparts in HR and finance, I am surprised that they do not meet and discuss tough issues as we do. I really do appreciate that we have continued to meet as a group on a regular basis. There are many times we discover on the Twin Cities campus that initiatives, implementations, and projects occur without our involvement. This is fine with me as we shouldn’t be involved with every initiative. We pass this information on to you as we hear of decisions and projects, however, keep in mind that we will not be involved in many of these. Please share initiatives that are occurring on your campus as well so we can work together to avoid duplication where possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment